Watch the video on this page to learn more about..
- the history of the original Chicago class during the time of Pastor Russell’s ministry
- the situation after Pastor Russell’s death and change of the doctrine and order, by Judge J.F. Rutherford
- the separation form the Watch Tower Society in 1933
- the first years as an independent "Ecclesia"
- our meeting locations over time
- our witnessing activities (radio, TV programs and trade shows)
- our printing projects and other privileges of service