This heartwarming story of the birth of Jesus has touched all of our hearts like no other story. On different occasions, angels had appeared to Mary, her cousin Elizabeth and her husband Joseph, Shepherds in their field and even Wise Men from the East. They were told of the baby Savior and their hearts were filled with joy. This remarkable story raises honest questions.
- Why was Jesus, the King of Kings born in humble surroundings of an animal stable and not a palace?
- What is so important about what the angels said to Mary, Joseph, Elizabeth, the Shepherds and Wise Men from the East
- Why didn’t God just save the world without sending Jesus to suffer and die?
- Did Jesus have a prehumen existence, mission and purpose?
- Is Jesus really the Savior of the world or just of some Christians, a small fraction of mankind?
- Why didn’t God prevent Satan from tempting Adam and Eve to sin and thereby plunge mankind into sin, death and human suffering?
Watch the video from our service!