Death is a universal reality. Every family on earth has felt its touch, All have felt the grief of the loss of a loved one.
Words often fail when we seek to comfort one another in times like these. Christians, indeed, have a hope, but there is still confusion even there. The Bible’s central theme is redemption and resurrection. Those who believe in the Bible have faith in life beyond the grave.
But still questions remain.
- When a man dies, where does he go?
- Why does a God of love permit evil and death?
- Will there ever be a time where there are no more tears?
- What is the truth about hell?
- Will all future life be in heaven or will some return to earth?
- What happens to the noble unsaved?
- Will the wicked have a chance to amend their ways?
- What is the Kingdom of God and who is it for?
- To Hell and Back - Who Are There?
There is comfort and there is consolation in the Word of God. The Creator of the universe has a plan for the continuation of life for all that have ever died. We strongly urge the study of the Scriptures and the building of a faith in its precious promises.